|Back to Foam & Coating Machines
Graco E-30 Reactor – Spray Foam Machine
The Graco E-30 is electric driven state-of-the-art plural component proportioning system thatgives superior performance, control and accuracy.
The Graco Reactor E30 is designed to apply Polyurethane Foam materials that require accurate temperatures and pressures necessary for the ultimate foam results.
Graco E-30 Features and Benefits Graco E-30 Sinusoidal Motion
- Energy efficient DC motor
- New! Hybrid Heater Design Utilizes direct and mass heating for increased Delta-T
- New! Circulation Valves redesigned for Isocyanate materials
- New! Modular Heater Electronics increase performance and reliability
- Digital User Controls
- Quick Knock Down Fluid Sections
- Sinusoidal motion smoothes pump changeover found in traditional vertical pumping systems.
- ISO pump lube system
- System diagnostics with error codes
- Automatic system shut down when user defined pressure imbalance is detected.
State-of-the-art technology with Graco Reactor E30
- Graco E-30 Reactor Discription Picture Electric motors provide superior efficiency and improved performance
- Pressure relief valves offer quick and easy balancing of system pressures
- Easy-to-service fluid sections reduce maintenance increase productivity
- High output heaters with maximum temperatures of up to 15,300 watts
- Data reporting verifies that the job was sprayed accurately
- Digital heat and pressure controls accurately program temperatures and pressures
- Balanced proportioning eliminates pressure fluctuations to give you a consistent spray pattern
Graco Reactor E-30 Key Applications
- Spray Foam Roofing
- Residential Spray Foam Insulation
- Rim & Band Joists
- Comercial Building Foam Insulation Applications
- In-plant OEM Foam Pouring and Spraying
E-30 Sinusoidal Motion Diagram