|Back to Foam & Coating Machines
Graco E-XP2 Reactor - Spray Foam Machine
The Graco E-XP2 is electric driven state-of-the-art plural component proportioning system that gives superior performance, control and accuracy.
The Graco Reactor EXP2 is designed to apply Polyurethane Foam materials that require accurate temperatures and pressures necessary for the ultimate foam results.
Graco E-XP2 Features and Benefits Graco E-XP2 Sinusoidal Motion
- Energy efficient DC motor
- New! Hybrid Heater Design Utilizes direct and mass heating for increased Delta-T
- New! Circulation Valves redesigned for Isocyanate materials
- New! Modular Heater Electronics increase performance and reliability
- Digital User Controls
- Quick Knock Down Fluid Sections
- Sinusoidal motion smoothes pump changeover found in traditional vertical pumping systems.
- ISO pump lube system
- System diagnostics with error codes
- Automatic system shut down when user defined pressure imbalance is detected.
Graco Reactor E-XP1 Key Applications
- WaterproofingIso Pump Lube SystemIso Pump Lube System
- Tank coating
- Potable water coatings
- Waste water treatment
- Manhole & sewer lining
- In-plant OEM
- Sprayed on Bedliners
- Polyurea Coatings
- Polyurethane Hybrid Coatings
- Polyurethane Coatings
E-XP2 Sinusoidal Motion Diagram