SPRAY FOAM INSULATION AND ROOF FOAM
Gaco One Pass is ideal for use in a variety of residential and commercial application
GacoOnePass 2 lb. Closed Cell Foam installs quickly in up to 5 1/2” passes which reduces labor costs by 50% or more and offers 20-30% higher yields than standard 2 lb. foams when sprayed in one pass at 3 to 5 1/2” thickness.
As an ABAA Evaluated Material as part of an ABAA Evaluated Assembly, GacoOnePass is approved for use in air barrier systems. It is Appendix X approved for use without an additional ignition barrier and meets the requirement for a Class II vapor retarder at just 0.44”.
GacoOnePass is ideal for use in a variety of residential and commercial applications and it can be used in deep fill applications with up to 18” in depth per pass for applications like trench fill, pipe erosion control, container filling, etc.
GacoOnePass is UL GREENGUARD and GREENGUARD Gold certified."We have been in business for 10 years and part of the reason that we have been so successful is that we put our customers first,,” said George Spanos, president of SFDONE. “ We are always looking and evaluating new products so that we can offer what we feel are the best products to our customers. When we learned about Gaco OnePass, it was a no-brainer. Gaco has raised the bar with OnePass! After reading about being able to spray up to 4” in one pass, having a 7+ R-value per inch and passing appendix X, we just had to offer this revolutionary product to our customers.”
Gaco One Pass benefits include:
- 4” passes which cut spray time by up to ½ the standard time. This performance is partially due to extremely low Exotherm from the foam – so you will be cooler in the work environment as well!
- Higher yields. Average Yield Reports are over 5000 board feet -- bringing board foot cost down and increasing margins!
- Highest Aged R-value in the industry at 7.2 per inch at 3.5” and higher.
- Passes Appendix X without an additional coating.
- Does not sacrifice density to gain high yield at a bold 2.1 lbs/ft³.
- Reduced spray time (due to 4” passes) means you can actually get home at a reasonable time and not be totally exhausted and burnt out!