GE Enduris 3500 silicone roof coating is a high performing protective barrier for a variety of architectural surfaces and roofing substrates. Upon cure, Enduris 3500 silicone roof coating forms a durable, breathable and weatherproof roofing membrane that is highly resistant to degradation from UV and natural weathering.
Key Features and Typical Benefits
• Silicone Durability—Cured silicone rubber exhibits excellent long-term resistance to natural weathering including: extreme temperatures, ultraviolet radiation, rain and snow.
• VOC Compliant—High solids solvent-free formulation and low Volatile Organic Compounds content is well below the current limits of California’s relevant Air Quality Management Districts.
• Ease of Use—Can be applied with high pressure equipment, roller or brush.
• Versatile Application—Enduris 3500 silicone roof coating is a single component material that requires no mixing or separate components and can be applied by spray, roller or brush.
• High Build Formulation—Allows for single coat application and hangs on peaks without sagging.
• Storage & Shelf Life—Enduris 3500 silicone roof coating can be stored in unheated warehouses during the colder months without the risk of freezing. Shelf life is 18 months from date of manufacture when properly stored.