Electric Foam and Polyurea Proportioner
For smaller polyurethane foam or polyurea projects or touch-ups – applies up to 12 lb (5.4 kg) per minute.
Graco’s Reactor E-10 is a small, ready-to-use system that helps you get in and get smaller jobs done fast without sacrificing performance. The Reactor E-10 sprayers are ideal for plural-component spray, joint-fill jobs and touch-ups. With smart controls that are easy to setup and simple to operate, the E-10 is a natural complement to any proportioning equipment line-up.
- Small size is ideal for on-site portability and hard-to-reach areas
- One-person operation saves time and money
- Use as an add-on to your existing spray business
- Versatile – switch from cold spray to hot spray to foam
- Saves 30% on material costs compared to disposable foam systems
- Electric power is low draw and plugs into standard outlets
- Intuitive start, stop and digital temperature display with single knob operation
- Pressure balance valves give you quick and easy balancing of system pressures
- Balanced proportioning eliminates pressure fluctuations to give you a consistent spray pattern
- Easy-to-service fluid section reduces maintenance and increases productivity
- Electric motor improves performance and reduces operating costs
- Self-contained translucent material tanks show you that you are spraying on-ratio
- Heaters and hose give you up to 2000 watts to pre-heat circulating material