Reactor E-XP1 Electric Coatings Proportioner
For polyurea coatings – applies up to 2 gal (7.6 liters) per minute
Graco Reactor E-XP1 proportioner is engineered to process and spray polyurea and other coatings that require high pressures. The hybrid heater and heated hose condition the materials to the right viscosity prior to mixing. Quick knockdown lower pump for easy maintenance, easy-to-use controls, and rugged, portable design make the Reactor the preferred choice for coatings applications.
The Graco E-XP1 is electric driven state-of-the-art plural component proportioning system thatgives superior performance, control and accuracy.
The Graco Reactor EXP1 is designed to apply Polyurethane Foam materials that require accurate temperatures and pressures necessary for the ultimate foam results.
- Powerful hybrid heater provides up to 15,300 watts of heat to pre-heat material quickly
- Digital heat and pressure controls
- Easy to use
- Quick knockdown lower pumps for easy maintenance
- Rugged and portable
- Circulation valves with long-lasting seals
- Hose heat transformer that doesn’t require tap settings