PremiSEAL 70 is a sprayed-in-place, nominal 70 psi compressive strength, rigid, HFC-blown, closed-cell spray polyurethane foam (SPF) roofing system. This two-component SPF consists of Carlisle A Component and PremiSEAL 70 B Component resin. PremiSEAL 70 provides an R-value of 6.3 per inch and a continuous insulation without thermal breaks. PremiSEAL 70 SPF roofing systems provide excellent resistance to foot traffic and wind uplift, are self-flashing and seamless, and the closed-cell nature provides a durable, leak-resistant roofing system.
PremiSEAL 70 SPF roofing systems can be used in most retrofit and new construction roofing applications. This SPF insulation can also be used for exterior tank and vessel insulation applications. It is used as a roofing system in conjunction with roof coatings from Carlisle Roof Foam and Coatings (CRFC). This product is intended for use by qualified contractors trained in the processing and application of SPF.
Features and Benefits
• Closed-cell SPF provides a fully adhered, monolithic, sustainable air barrier and thermal insulation for the roof
• Easy to maintain
• Quick installation time
• Enhances wind uplift resistance
• Yields a smooth surface, reducing the need for extra coating
• Excellent adhesion to most surfaces
• Self-flashing, seamless application
• Enhanced durability